Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Chayok Liverpool!!!

great!! Liverpool through to final again for the 2nd times on 3seasons…really satisfied wait until 5.30a.m to see the winner…Liverpool play well in this 2nd leg game and like what I said benitez make the line-up changes right for this semifinal game…u know that line-up actually quit similar wif my line-up suggestion in my few post before this…here I’ll show u the benitez line-up and also my suggestion line-up that I have told before….
Benitez:
Forward=crouch,kuyt
Midfield=zenden,mascherano,gerrard,pennant(sub wif Alonso)
Defence=riise,agger,carragher,finnan

Mine:
Forward=kuyt,crouch
Midfield=Fabio aurelio,Alonso,mascherano,gerrard
Defence=riise,agger,carragher,finnan

Finish compare it??look…only different one player right(Fabio aurelio)…so being football manager in d future???hahahaha….
p/s:benitez,call me k if need any advise for the final match…he3

No comments: